Brookhall Lodge View Cottage - Lisburn - County Antrim - Northern Ireland
- Tariff & Availability
- Contact Owner
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
- double bedroom
- double bedroom
- bathroom: bath, walk in showers, basin & toilet
- comfortable lounge with open fire
- tv & vhs player, music system
- spacious & fully fitted kitchen, belfast sink
- electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge & dishwasher
- ample dining space for 4
- utility room with washing machine, ironing facilities
- floors are tiled throughout
- towels & bed linen provided
- central heating included
- cot & highchair available at not further cost
- pets welcome outside
- bbq facilities, ample car parking
- trout fishery, open farm & farm museum within Brookhall Estate
- beautiful walks also within Brookhall Estate
- croquet game can be played on lawns
- 20 minutes from belfast international airport
Located just outside of Lisburn, Brookhall offers a choice of quality and comfortable self catering holidays homes and accommodation. Brookhall Farm provides three self catering cottages - Honeysuckle Cottage, Brookhall Gate Lodge and Brookhall Lodge View.
We offer our guests relaxing and welcoming self catering accommodation. Whether you are an international visitor or a couple looking for a romantic break, we aim to create a special experience for you.
Brookhall Historic Farm:
Step back in time and enjoy the peace and tranquility of a beautiful estate. When you visit Brookhall you will be entering a stress-free zone.
What's To See:
- Historic, restored building near the site of the original 12th Century church
- Farm Museum containing implements of a bygone era
- Farm animals and rare breeds
- Over 100 year-old pear tree.
What's To Enjoy:
- Tea, coffee, scones, traybakes or light lunches & snacks in our new Tea Barn (old world charm)
- Evening outings a specialty
- Tranquility of the magnificent landscaped gardens and water fountain
- Self-catering holiday and business cottages.
- Beautiful countryside and wooded area around Magheragall
- Tea Barn open all year round for private bookings only
- Private tours and school groups welcome by appointment
Wedding or Business Bookings?
Weddings, seminars and conferences can also be accommodated in our Brookhall Conference Facility - a totally refurbished 12th Century Place of Worship with dining facilities to the rear.
|Prices £ stg||
July, Aug, Sept, Easter, Christmas & NYr (20 Dec - 3 Jan)
March, April, May, June, October, November to February
Please contact owner for available dates.
£100 deposit cheque secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday except by special arrangement
- bed linen & towels supplied free of charge
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
- electricity to be paid by residents
This is picture – perfect! Beautiful accommodation, 4 star. Thank you and hope to visit again soon.
Horton, Ohia, USA
Lovely place, will definitely be back soon. Fantastic facilities and nice people.
Very impressed. Came as strangers, left as friends. See you next year.
The nicest place we have every stayed. Comfortable and warm reception.
Gallagher, Foxford, Co Mayo
4 nights not enough. Lots to see. A great discovery for us.
Grady Family. Co Galway
Beautiful accommodation, would recommend.
Jennings Family, Stoke on Trent
Not displaying correctly? Brookhall Lodge View Cottage - IrishCottagesAntrim.com
The cottage is a short distance up the road in front of you. Unfortunately Google Street View doesn't allow us to take you right to the cottage but you can get an idea of the immediate location. Click on the icon in the top right corner to view in full screen. (Escape will allow you to exit full screen mode). Hold the left button on your mouse and drag to view from different angles. To move along the road either click the arrows on the road or choose a spot further along the road and left click your mouse once to advance! (If you don't move your mouse far enough away you will see a magnifying glass in your circle, move a bit further and it disappears. Click and advance! If you find yourself activating the magnifying glass simply right click and zoom out.)
You will have noticed a small window to the bottom right with a little yellow man in the centre. What you are seeing in the main window is the view through his eyes. This window can be enlarged by clicking the arrow in the top left corner. Use the '+' and '-' to zoom in/out. You can also drag the yellow man to e.g. the nearest town and have a quick tour before you arrive! Of course the blue icon represents the location of the cottage.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Brookhall Self Catering Cottages
(028) 9262 1712 uk
+44 28 9262 1712 intl
07544 920149 uk
+ 44 7544 920149 intl
Website: click here
Property listed here since: March 2012
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesAntrim.com. Thank you!
The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by IrishCottagesAntrim. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. IrishCottagesAntrim also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. IrishCottageAntrim will also add your email address to its mailing list if option selected above. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The IrishCottagesAntrim mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party. To instantly unsubscribe click option at bottom of any email you receive.